Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Family

Family (IC)

Melanthe Patria - Mother

Once I was her aide. But she adopted me and brought me into her family.

The strongest woman I know. Her enemies fear her. Her family, friends and associates respect her.

She saved me from being tricked into a collar and since then I have remained her loyal Lady in Waiting and then Daughter.

Despite our different personalities I came to love her as a daughter loves a Mother.

Sabine Patria - Sister

My brat sister. The psychopath. Once I hated her with all my being but now I have come to hold her with affection and respect. though I will never fully trust her.

Like Mother she is clever and can be cruel. Though she has not long experienced life as a forewoman and has a lot to learn about it.

I continue to try and grow our bond with one another.

Kaz Patria - Brother

My Bro. He has a sweet nature. Always it seems wanting to please my Mother and Sister he does not have the same darkness that they have within them. Like with Sabine I am trying to grow the bond between us and of the three of us I think he and I are most alike but I know his devotion will always come to our sister first, Mother second and myself third.

But I love my bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment